If your child is starting in St. Oliver’s National School Carlingford, it is essential to read all our school policies and then COMPLETE the following TWO forms available below:
PLEASE RETURN COMPLETED FORMS TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE.
It is essential that parents and guardians read and understand the following important school policies prior to their child starting in St. Oliver’s National School:
- Admissions/ Enrolment Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Healthy Eating
- School Rules Note: School begins at 8.50am and finishes for Junior and Senior Infants at 1.30pm. For classes 1st-6th school finishes at 2.30pm.
- Child Protection/Safeguarding Statement 2018
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Communication Policy
- Parent Complaint Procedure
- IT Policies – Acceptable Use Policy Facebook Policy
- Relationship and Sexuality Education Policy
- Swimming Policy
- Intimate Care Policy
- Student Council Policy
- Allianz Pupil Insurance Info Link
If you have any queries in relation to enrolment, please call to the school or contact us by phone or email.
Phone: 042 9373405
* Hard copies of these policies are available in the school on request.
Other Information for Parents