3If your child is starting in St. Oliver’s National School Carlingford, it is essential to read and agree with all our school policies then COMPLETE the following forms available below:
COMPLETED FORMS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE
It is essential that parents and guardians read and understand the following important school policies prior to their child starting in St. Oliver’s National School.
- Admissions/ Enrolment Policy
- Healthy Eating
- School Rules Note: School begins at 8.50am and finishes for Junior and Senior Infants at 1.30pm. For classes 1st-6th school finishes at 2.30pm.
- Code of Behaviour
- Child ProtectionAnti-Bullying Policy 2014
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Communication Policy
- Parent Complaint Procedure
- IT Policies – Acceptable Use Policy Facebook Policy
- Relationship and Sexuality Education Policy
- Swimming Policy
- Student Council Policy
- Allianz Pupil Insurance Info Link
If you have any queries in relation to enrolment, please call to the school or contact us by phone or email.
Phone: 042 9373405
* Hard copies of these policies are available in the school on request.
Other Information for Parents